Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

It has been quite a while since I have updated my dear blog and that is because...well...life got crazy. Now, life getting crazy is not a reason I would typically stop blogging for, but a lot of things have been in motion and changing.

To be honest, another reason I have been on hiatus is because I have been trying to figure out exactly what I want this blog to be about. I have been trying to give it a specific genre and I have come to realize that that just won't work for me and my life. :) There are so many amazing things going on all the time that I would be crazy not to share them with you!

Anyway, from this point forward, this blog is going to be all inclusive. Whatever makes me happy will be on here. I plan to post daily and I hope you can find something interesting, entertaining, inspiring, or something to just plain look at when you have nothing better to do.

With that said, here are a couple photos from my casual 4th of July weekend spent with a fire pit, boyfriend, and my best friend (who also happens to be boyfriend's sister...it's not as weird as you think)!


xo
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note...