Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wedding: Pink, Yellow, Gray, Green

It has been a while since I've created an inspiration palette, but what better way to come back than with a beautiful, spring inspired board? We all know how much I love flowers, and I was inspired by these floral arrangements I found on JL Design. I could see this being an April wedding with tons and tons of brightly colored flowers all over the venue. Mmmm, so pretty. :)

P.S. How gorgeous is this Vera Wang wedding dress? I love you Vera.

Flowers- JL Design
Wedding Dress- Vera Wang
Cupcake Arrangement- Brides.com
Groom's Suit- JCrew
Bridesmaid Dress- Vera Wang

4 comments:

  1. i want that wedding dress! does the boy come with it? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dream wedding! soft ruffles, vera wang, grey suits, cupcakes, and tulips... what more could a girl ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting married in November and I love those flowers. Thanks for the idea.

    http://everydaylove-tess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tess,

    Aren't those flowers gorgeous! I'm glad you think so too! I checked out your blog, and am proud to say I am now following! :) Good luck with the wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note...