Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wedding: Black, Gold & White

I was on the 100 Layer Cake blog and fell in love with the wedding invitations below. I think they are sooo cute! Black and gold are already a great color match, but add some stripes and I'm all over it! Here is an inspiration palette to match my new favorite wedding invites. Enjoy!


Bridesmaid Dress- Ouma
Groom's Shoes- 100 Layer Cake
Bridesmaid Tulip Bouquet- Brides.com
Bride's Bouquet- Brides.com
Wedding Stationary- 100 Layer Cake
Cupcakes- Sweet and Saucy
Wedding Ring- One Stone New York
Cuff Links- Eternally Linked
Wedding Dress- Brides.com

P.S. Speaking of black and gold...my friend Sasha has an adorable fashion blog called Black 'n Gold a La Mode. And while I'm on it, my other friend, Taryn, has a great fashion blog as well, it's called Style Phenomenon. Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. love love love this! of course ;) no but it really looks cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note...